Finance Manager (Selangor)
- Compilation and review of annual budget, forecast, process and project improvements
- Handle product costing
- Handle management reporting and performance analysis
- Responsible in all aspects of accounting functions and ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
- Inventory management – tracking, analysis , physical stock counts
- Corporate reporting and analysis and providing the core financial and analytical support for decision making
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or Degree in Accounting ( Audit experience will be an advantage )
- A member of MIA
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Working experience in manufacturing is preferable.
- Review and accountable for monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts including intercompany transactions.
- Supervise and review accounts payable, receivables and cash flow management including invoicing and payment review collection.
- Manage all financial and accounting functions in accordance with local statutory and tax requirements.
- Prepare and review the Standard Costing Computation from time to time and maintaining of costing system.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecast and financial analysis.
- Monitoring of expenditure against budget.
- Possess Degree in Accounting / Professional qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication skills, able to work with all levels.
- Preferably experience in manufacturing companies and in agri chemicals industry.
Our client is based in Kulim, Kedah and is a Malaysian conglomerate with core businesses in plantation, property, industrial, motors, energy and utilities, and allied products. We are expanding our core businesses both locally and internationally. To support our mission, we are looking for high caliber business leaders in the following areas to join our dynamic team.
- Plan , manage and improve bulk part inventory & supply system ( EV Push), Claim &Order and other special deliveries from importer.
- Study and improve Physical Logistics System throughout the supply chain ( incoming to supply) in terms of Safety, Quality ,Delivery, Cost, Morale & Environment.
- Lead Logistics for new model launch and volume ramp up. ( 4M+1E)
- Lead Logistics in Quality System Implementation & Audits ( ISO9002-QMS, GCAD-Environmental Audit by Sime Darby Group Corporate Assurance, OHSAS 18001 –Safety &Health, ISO14001 –Environment & MPC -5S Certification).
- Lead one of the 5S group in logistics to deliver the Internal Monthly Audit and Kaizen requirements.
- A recognized Degree in Engineering or equivalent or an equivalent combination of education and /or experience in logistic.
- At least 3 years of experience in Material Planning & Logistics department , preferably automotive industry.
Audit Semi-Senior & Audit Assistant
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for Audit Semi Senior.
- Fresh graduates can also apply for Audit Assistant post.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
- 5 days week.
- Salary is negotiable and will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold residence status.