Finance Manager (Selangor)
- Compilation and review of annual budget, forecast, process and project improvements
- Handle product costing
- Handle management reporting and performance analysis
- Responsible in all aspects of accounting functions and ad-hoc projects as assigned by management
- Inventory management – tracking, analysis , physical stock counts
- Corporate reporting and analysis and providing the core financial and analytical support for decision making
- Qualified ACCA, CIMA or Degree in Accounting ( Audit experience will be an advantage )
- A member of MIA
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Working experience in manufacturing is preferable.
- Review and accountable for monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts including intercompany transactions.
- Supervise and review accounts payable, receivables and cash flow management including invoicing and payment review collection.
- Manage all financial and accounting functions in accordance with local statutory and tax requirements.
- Prepare and review the Standard Costing Computation from time to time and maintaining of costing system.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, forecast and financial analysis.
- Monitoring of expenditure against budget.
- Possess Degree in Accounting / Professional qualification in Accounting or Finance.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good communication skills, able to work with all levels.
- Preferably experience in manufacturing companies and in agri chemicals industry.
Audit Semi-Senior & Audit Assistant
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for Audit Semi Senior.
- Fresh graduates can also apply for Audit Assistant post.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Subang Jaya.
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
- 5 days week.
- Salary is negotiable and will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens or hold residence status.